The Big Quiet
Hey there fellow Quiet One. Yes you – the one that is quietly beavering away on your business and from the outside to your friends and family it all looks great because that is your style.
And some of it is good, even great. You have worked with some amazing clients, you love your new found flexibility. You get to work from home, no more dodgy office politics or dreaded work functions.
Plus you are working on something that you know people will love.
You have a mile-long to-do list so you work all hours under the sun, until you flop down on the couch for hours feeling totally burnt out.
You have made one too many decisions and your brain has gone on holiday.
And so much of the advice out there just feels loud and so not you. You didn’t get in to business to create something that makes you feel awkward and uncomfortable.
You may even be falling a bit out of love with your business.
I have been there and done that and I managed to get my way through this by putting in place systems and the supporting tech to create a business that works for me. A business that respects my quiet nature yet is still delivering results for my clients.
And I would love to help you enjoy the same.
Together we can create a business:
- with systems that work with your quiet nature – leveraging your introvert super powers.
- where you have a clear plan that you are working to.
- that gives you time for reflection and the space you crave, while still making money.
- that is more ease and less hustle.
How does this work?
We will work together to build business systems that allow you to get balance back in your life and deliver amazing results to your clients.
And when I say work together I mean work together. I am a business consultant not a business coach so while you will need to do some hard work, I’ll be working alongside you:
- reviewing your numbers to see what is and isn’t working,
- developing and documenting processes and preparing checklists tailored to your business so you have more time to work with clients, work on your business and spend time doing what you love.
- researching your tech options so you don’t need to randomly ask people in Facebook groups (and then getting so many different answers none of which have taken into account what you want to achieve in your business)
- preparing templates so you aren’t wasting time always reinventing the wheel.
- identifying places you could be a guest blogger or podcast guest, so you are found in a way that doesn’t freak you out.
We will follow my framework but it is simply a framework to make sure we cover off key elements of your business including:
Marketing and Raising Awareness of Your Business
Nurturing Potential Clients to a Sale
(aka welcoming your new clients)
Delivering An Amazing Experience to Your Clients
Feedback Systems so You Constantly Improve the Service You are Offering
There are no cookie cutter solutions here, we are going to develop something that is unique to you and your business
How we will do this:
12 one on one calls together to work through all of this. This will either be weekly or fortnightly depending on the time you have to commit each week as well as the space you need to reflect on what we have discussed.
Before each call I will be sharing what we will be working on and talking about so you have time to gather your thoughts and questions before we get on the call.
In between calls we will both have homework to get your systems in place.
I’ll be available via email to answer questions between calls.
Sounds like a plan? Then book in for a chat and let’s see if we are a good fit for each other!
The program is $4,500. Payment plans are available. If weekly calls work for you, pay $1,500 a month or if fortnightly calls are better for you pay $750 a month.
My lovely friend Laura is a word wizard. So rather than me struggling along helping you write your website copy and sales funnels, this program includes membership to her amazing Worditude Club. Your draft the copy and she will review it for you with her keen copywriting eye.
Who is this for:
This program is for you if:
- You are prepared for some hard work. There is no point handing over your hard earned cash if you aren’t ready to invest the time.
- Want to create a business that respects your personality and doesn’t just follow the latest internet tactic.
- You are willing to take steps that take you out of your comfort zone. I am not going to tell you to do things that make you feel sick to the stomach (in person networking anyone?) but I will give you a gentle push to get your message out there.
- You know you could be making better use of your time and growing your business faster if you had clear systems in place. If you are a fly by the seat of your pants kind of person this is probably not for you.
- You have already downloaded a ridiculous number of opt-in and freebies, maybe even bought a few courses and know you need one on one support and collaboration to get your business flourishing.
When are calls scheduled?
We agree a mutually convenient time and where possible stick to that time each week or fortnight. However, rescheduling is possible up to 24 hours in advance.
Do I get support between calls?
Absolutely! I will be checking in with you by email and you get to email me any questions you have between calls. I usually try and reply within 24 hours during my office hours (9am to 5pm AEST Mondays to Fridays). Outside of those hours will depend on what else I have going on – I am building a business I love too and want to model what I want for you 🙂
Can I take a break in the program if life gets crazy?
While ideally we work through the program as planned, I get that sometimes life gets in the way. Breaks can be agreed through the program. If we are having weekly calls the maximum length of time you can be on the program is 6 months. If we are having fortnightly calls it is one year.
Is this program just for introverts?
This framework can be applied to most service based business so if you like the approach I take please get in touch.
Is this program suitable for product based businesses?
I primarily work with service based businesses but if you are a product based business and are interested in my approach book in for a call and we can chat about whether I can support you or not.
Who am I?
This is where I am supposed to tell you all about my amazing experience and qualifications and while I do have those (flow chart ninja, chartered accountant, successful Facebook ad consultant and a Masters in Social Research) my secret sauce is that just like you I am an introvert.
I have made mistakes in my business, doing things that just didn’t work for my introverted self but I have learnt to honour what those knots in my stomach are telling me and I have learnt to do business my way. I have picked my way through just about every online tactic and strategy, research all the tech and created a business that works for me. I want to help you do the same without you having to waste the time I have doing this. And one of my favourite things is talking to people about their businesses.
When I am not working I love nothing better than a quiet Friday night at home with my dogs, a good book and a nice glass of wine. I love sitting in cafes where I can pretend I am hanging out with people without actually having to talk to them.