Practical PricingSet Prices That Allow You to Thrive not Just Survive
Feeling burnt out because the only way you can pay your bills is to work all the hours possible?
Created a business monster that is taking over your life rather than supporting it?
There is a good chance your prices are out of whack with your business goals.
Making it near impossible to create that business you dream of. Most of us service based businesses start off in business with all sorts of mindset issues going on around money and pricing. We get a serious bout of comparisonitis and set our prices way too low to ever earn a liveable income. Been there done that!
And by liveable income I mean an income that allows you to pay the bills, have some fun money for things like holidays, great meals out with friends and family, lots and lots of books (or is that just me?) and save for a rainy day.
All without having to work horrendous hours. I mean what is the point of working all those hours to earn money if you don’t then have time to do the fun stuff that the money could pay for?
It is possible. It really is. You just need to have prices that are set through a process rather than the money mindset gremlins you have running around in your brain.
Which is where my simple-to-implement Practical Pricing Program comes in.
You can bop burn out on the head and set prices to thrive not just survive.
Working through the Practical Pricing Program we will:
- Make sure you are setting prices that allow you to pay yourself a liveable income.
- Reduce burn out from under charging and give you more time to do what you love.
- Set prices that you are confident in – no more feeling embarrassed as you say the number on those discovery calls.
- Work out how you are going to increase your prices (because I am pretty sure you will want to do this).
- Put together packages that reflect the value of what you do.
- Put in place a repeatable process for you to set prices for new services.
Have a few issues with numbers? Don’t worry I will walk you through the calculations. They are straightforward and nothing like the calculus you tackled in high school.
Caroline’s Practical Pricing program was invaluable. Through working with her, I now understand how I need to price my services to ensure I operate a sustainable business. Additionally, the one-on-one coaching sessions with Caroline were terrific; her kindness, expertise and humour made coaching with her a delight.
The Practical Pricing Program
With the Practical Pricing Program we will sit down together to look at what your liveable income looks like and get a sense of the prices you need to charge to make this income. We will go away and both of us will do some research on what competitors are charging to make sure your prices are in the ballpark.
Then we get back together and agree on final prices and how you are going to package your services so you aren’t stuck in a charging per hour model. We will also come up with a plan as to how you are going to raise those prices to create a sustainable business.
- An initial questionnaire and worksheet to help us get clear on what you need to make to meet those liveable income goals.
- 1 x 45 minute 1:1 session with me, via Zoom, an online meeting platform. We make a time to dive into your numbers and understand where you are at and where you want to be.
- Competitor research. We both get online and have a look at what your competitors are doing.
- 1 x 60 minute 1:1 session, again via Zoom, where we finalise your prices and set up packages for you to start selling. We also come up with a plan as to how you are going to raise your prices.
- Notes on our sessions that you can refer back to. This includes how we set the prices, what your new prices and packaging will be and the plan to increase prices.
Sound good? Then click the button below to get started:
The Practical Pricing programme helped me understand how to calculate the right prices for my business – taking into consideration expenses, taxes, industry standards, as well as all the time you in fact spend doing work. It was an eye-opener. I now have a set of tools that will enable me to make truly informed pricing choices.
Working with Caroline was excellent. She learned about my practice and then walked me through the pricing process, making sure it was detailed and specific to my business. I feel like I got a personalised lifetime software license for pricing – not just a one-off solution to an issue I have now, but a system that will work for my business all the time.
Who is this for:
Practical Pricing is for service based businesses offering 1:1 services, group programs such as masterminds or one off training programs. It is not for online courses, memberships or digital or physical products.